Soon, 2 European strategic cluster partnerships will kick off their activities in defence-related areas:
- Alliance – Alliance for International Business Development of Advanced Materials and Connectivity for Defence and Security Markets
- This partnership brings 7 clusters together from France (SAFE, Techtera and SCS), Italy (OTIR 2020, SIIT and Citta Studi) and the Netherlands (NIDV).
- It will explore dual use opportunities in aerospace, soldier systems and robotics market segments in 3 countries: the USA, Japan and South Korea.
- EU KETs4Dual-Use – European Key Enabling Technologies for Dual-Use worldwide.
- This partnership brings 4 clusters together from Denmark (CenSec), France (OPTITEC, Minalogic) and Estonia (Estonian Defence Industry Association).
- It will look into the access of dual use markets in third countries, focusing on areas such as photonics and nano-technologies.
This action is supported by the COSME programme.